Ein Major-Update in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ist die Nacht von VALVe veröffentlicht worden. Dabei wurde u.a. eine neue Operation namens Wildfire gestartet. Die ganzen Änderungen seht ihr hier:
– Operation Wildfire is LIVE: http://blog.counter-strike.net/operationwildfire
— Seven community maps available in Competitive Matchmaking as well as other game modes via the Operation Wildfire map group
– The Operation Wildfire Access Pass ($5.99) is now available giving access to the following features:
— The Operation Wildfire coin, upgradeable through the completion of challenge missions
— An Operation Journal that tracks your stats in official competitive matches and includes a Friends Leaderboard
— The cooperative Gemini Campaign, featuring replayable missions with individual mission leaderboards.
— The Wildfire Campaign, featuring 30 missions in Casual, Arms Race, Demolition, and Deathmatch modes.
— Blitz Missions, global events that grant bonus XP for completing a specific action (must be Private Rank 3 or above to participate in Competitive Blitz Missions).
— Access to weapon drops from Operation collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, Chop Shop, and Rising Sun
— Exclusive access to the Operation Wildfire Case featuring 16 community-created weapon finishes and the all-new Bowie Knife.
– Nuke has returned (available in Matchmaking included in the Operation Wildfire map group). For more details, visit: http://blog.counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke
– ARMS RACE
— The leader’s glow in Arms Race no longer shows through walls.
— M4A1-Silenced has been added to the rifle section of available Arms Race weapons.
– Fixed AWP icon to better represent the weapon’s silhouette.
– The English string “ALIVE” in the playercount hud element is now a localized token.
– Inventory filter for All Weapons now filters out display items and music kits correctly.
– Inventory sorting by Quality now better groups items within the same quality by their slot.
– Updated the Nuke loading screen icon.
– Fixed particle rain not following the “in eye” player if you were spectating someone.
– Detail sprites (like grass) have been improved so many more can be rendered for much cheaper.
-[vbsp.exe] increased MAX_MAP_ENTITIES to 20480 from 16384 to compile bigger maps.
– Maps can have multiple radar images based on player height.
– Added several features to support a new mission type: Co-op Strike (game_type 4, game_mode 1)
— Added Co-op Strike items: Heavy Armor, Tactical Awareness Grenades, and Medi-Shot.
— Added new spawn point (info_enemy_terrorist_spawn) for use in Co-op Strike missions to spawn enemies which can specify somethings like unique models, loadouts, behavior, etc.
— Added an Exploding Barrel entity for use in the Co-op Strike missions.
— func_hostage_rescue entity is now able to be disabled.
— Added a Heavy Phoenix enemy.
– Added item_coop_coin entity that displays how many (of 3) you’ve collected.
— In Co-op Strike mode, bots will no longer try to path through “blocked” nav areas.
— Bots can be set to “asleep” in Co-op Strike mode and they will stay put until they see an enemy, take damage or are the last enemy alive.
— Added a game_coopmission_manager entity to help manage and relay data to other entities/vscript for Co-op missions.
– The game_player_equip entity has been updated to allow maps to give any weapon to the activator with an argument.
– prop_door_rotating now blocks nav when closed, locked and unbreakable.
– Fixed an assert in prop_door_rotating where it tried to play a “locked” activity regardless of it had it when the player used it when locked.
– Added OnFirstPickedUp, OnDroppedNotRescued, OnRescued outputs to hostage entities.
– Added a convar (mp_c4_cannot_be_defused) that when enabled, prevents C4s from being defused.
– Resurrected the HL2 env_gunfire entity.
– Added two new convars for managing dropped weapons
— weapon_auto_cleanup_time “If set to non-zero, weapons will delete themselves after the specified time (in seconds) if no players are near.”
— weapon_max_before_cleanup “If set to non-zero, will remove the oldest dropped weapon to maintain the specified number of dropped weapons in the world.”
– Added a third option to mp_death_drop_grenade which makes all held grenades drop on death (used in Co-op Strike)
– Updated weapons in Hammer fgd to use weapon models that match the ones used when spawned in the world. Plus added some missing weapons.
– Added env_sprite_clientside entity which is just a clientside sprite (doesn’t use edicts).
— Now available in Competitive Matchmaking, and other game modes in the Operation Wildfire Map Group
— Fixed DM spawns
— Improved radar polish
— Improved visual polish
— Added physics to fence in Sun room
— Fixed numerous “pixel walks”
— Fixed one-way wallbang at mid (thanks TomCS!)
— Fixed fencing at T-spawn being non-solid (thanks JoshOnTwitch!)
— Removed wall-lamps that blocked visibility from ticketbooth to mid in bombsite A
— Removed shelf inside market near bombsite B (thanks TheWhaleMan!)
— Added a plywood board to bomb-crate in bombsite A to make throwing grenades under scaffolding more consistent
– Slight adjustments to Safehouse, Lake, and Shoots